Tuesday, 17 January 2012

grateful {catching up} :: sisters-in-law

So, I've been away from my computer and am now trying to do a bit of a catch up with everything. I had one of my sister-in-law's hens show on the weekend, and what a weekend it was. But the most important part was that I got to spend it with my two beautiful sisters-in-law, and they are what I am grateful for this week. They are beautiful, kind and compassionate - I love them to bits.

The list could go on and on as to why I love them so much, and to why I am so thankful that they are in my life, but how about just a few.

::  non-stop chatter in the car, making the four hour car trip go by in a flash

::  sleeping in the same bed and talking & giggling with each other until sleep takes over

::  sharing the good shoes - always

::  not caring when I forgot to put my charged battery in my camera {this was devastating for me - where has my brain gone?}

::  being comfortable enough to be looked after by me {or maybe just too inebriated} but knowing that if the high heel were on the other foot, they would do the same for me

::  making me laugh the whole way home - it kept me awake after a couple of late nights

::  loving me back the way that I love them

Love your guts out you two xx

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Lauren. How amazing that your brothers have brought two fantastic women into your life that you click so well with. Now, that's 'family'! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maxabella! These two amazing women are actually my husbands sisters, but all the same, they are fantastic and I'm so lucky to have them in my life. x

      Delete
  2. This is the best blog ever! I love you to bits, am grateful for you every day. I wish ryan married you when you were 12 but its fun making up for lost time. Has Kate seen this? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Thankyou so much for such a wonderful weekend, I feel like I laughed for 3 days straight xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Loz, I have only just seen this, just got decent internet and your blog is entertaining me for hours. I LOVE this and I LOVE you SIL xxoo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x