Tuesday, 17 January 2012

#janphotoaday catchup..again

{day 13}
day 13 :: inside my bag :: not even going to take it all out, it's full of stuff that shouldn't even be in there :: 8:15pm

{day 14}
day 14 :: what i'm reading :: nothing but a menu today :: 8:56pm

{day 15}
day 15 :: happiness :: coming home to a clean house after being away for the weekend and finding sticky notes to follow that in the end lead me to the couch to relax :: my girls are amazing :: 6:15pm

{day 16}
day 16 :: morning :: waking up next to this princess :: 8:01am

{day 17}
day 17 :: water :: my morning cup of tea wouldn't be any good without it :: 8:35am

It looks as though I can't get myself into gear to do this everyday, so we'll most likely be playing catch up for the rest of the month. 

You can follow me on Instagram. I'm sunshineandgreentea on there too. xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x