Thursday, 2 February 2012

#febphotoaday challenge has started

I'm really loving these challenges. I love how everybody interprets the subjects differently. When I get a moment to myself, I often check out others - all over the world, mind you - and what pictures they have taken and how they differ to mine.

On a different note, I can't believe it's February already. Wasn't Christmas just yesterday?

{day 1}
your view today :: down my driveway, on my way into town :: 10:08am

{day 2}
words :: some words i love :: something i need to always do :: 7:09pm

Pop on over to Fat Mum Slim if you haven't already. It's never too late to get on board.

2 comments:

  1. The name of your blog is lovely. It makes me think such happy thoughts! :) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April Lou. They are two of my most favourite things. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x