Wednesday, 29 February 2012

#febphotoaday {days 23 to 29}

{day 23}
shoes :: rubi

{day 24}
inside your bathroom cabinet :: this is my cabinet away from home :: all the necessities

{day 25}
green :: our green green grass of home

{day 26}
night :: starry night by van gogh :: my favourite painting of his

{day 27}
something you ate :: pistachios :: pre dinner snack

{day 28}
money :: i rarely have notes in my purse, but it is always full of coins

{day 29}
something you're listening to :: love this at the moment :: only love

I'll be joining in for Fat Mum Slim's March challenge on instagram which starts tomorrow. How the heck did we get to March already?? {I think I said that in February too!} I got a little slack for February. I did every day, but some were late. You can find the new challenge on instagram or over here. You can follow me on instagram. I'm sunshineandgreentea on there as well.

Happy Leap Day friends! 








1 comment:

  1. You've just made me realise that I forgot to do the night pic! Ooops - will have to do that one tonight. Great shots x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x