Friday, 10 February 2012

#febphotoaday {days 6 to 10}

{day 6}
dinner :: chicken, mushroom & zucchini pie cooking away :: 6:26pm

{day 7}
button :: in my button jar :: a selection of odds & sods

{day 8}
sun :: you are my sunshine :: paper cut by lydia crook :: 7:14am

{day 9}
front door :: in serious need of a make over

{day 10}
self portrait :: in my bedroom :: i feel like jumping into my bed and staying there today
*for some reason my instagram photo didn't save in my phone, so this is the original version







2 comments:

  1. Just before you jump into bed... reckon you could share that pie recipe? Yum, yum! I'll give you a soothing hug if you do? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for you, it's now up. x

      Do I get my hug now?? ;)

      Delete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x