Wednesday, 8 February 2012

snap it {home}


I know that this is seriously boring, but today was a busy day. My spot on the couch is calling me, but all I can see is that washing that needs to be folded. I won't dare show you the rest of my house. Did someone drop a bomb here today?

*Edit: In my ridiculously tired state last night when I wrote this post, I forgot to put that I am linking up with the beautiful Sarah over at Faith Hope & a whole lotta Love. Click on the link below to come and join us.


8 comments:

  1. you definitely don't want to see my basket loads of washing to be folded!
    they can wait I say ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find it boring, Lauren. It is quite nice to know that some things are the same nearly everywhere in the world :)
    Lilli x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been tending to pile my washing on my rocker. Then I just walk past and pretend it's not there. :) I love your couch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good that our value is not dependent on the state of our house isn't it? I hope you got a chance to answer that call from the lounge & not spend your day folding washing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comments ladies. It's definitely nice to know that I'm not alone here. I didn't get to it, it's still sitting there. I had better get off here and go do it now otherwise it will still be there tomorrow, only bigger!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks comfy to me. But I am so well aware of the pile of washing thing. I think I have a permanent one on a chair in my dining room :o/ Hope you eventually got some lovely lounge time xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this shows such a cosy home......there's always washing/ironing/folding to be done somewhere! thank you for playing along x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x