Wednesday, 28 March 2012

snap it {close up}


The small had her close up last week.
She'd been to the dentist before, but this was her first real check up.
Her pre school check up.
Because she starts school in a few months. That babe of mine.
She's had her vaccinations, her hearing & eyes checked.
Now her teeth. Everything was perfect.
Just like her.
I'll miss her when she trots off to school.
But I can't wait to watch her blossom.

Linking up with Sarah over at Faith Hope & a whole lotta Love again.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post and it does feel a bit like that when you're prepping them for school. I know I feel that way about my Mr4, I want him to be completely ready in every way to venture into big school xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is VERY brave.....I have not been to the dentist for quite some time...a few years....or maybe over 20! I am terrified! Good on her! Hope you both have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x