Wednesday, 18 April 2012

snap it {sweet}


These sweet cheeks.
Oh my goodness I love them.
The girl they belong to is growing up too fast.
It makes me want to cry, but makes my heart burst at the same time.
She already knows so much, this one.
And she is so ready to learn so much more.
I need to stop and take it all in
I don't want to miss a moment of it.
Our sweet littlest ray of sunshine. She lights up our days.
Always.

I'm back linking up with the beautiful Sarah. Head on over there to see some more sweet.



**I felt awful today, so this picture is from the archives from a beautiful summer day earlier in the year.


2 comments:

  1. Awww, you always write such beautiful words about your gals Lauren, they are lucky to have such a lovely Mama. Gorgeous photo... I actually call my boys sweet cheeks too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they grow up soooo fast. I am still trying to work out how to slow it all down! cute photo!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x