Wednesday, 25 April 2012

snap it {water}



Blue Lake.
This photo was taken during Summer.
It was with my iPhone and not edited in anyway.
The lake is in a town near where I live.
It turns this bright cobalt blue every year, usually starting in November.
It's kind of taken for granted during the Winter months.

I make an effort to stop and just take it in when it makes the change.
Something so beautiful must never be taken for granted.

Linking up with Sarah over at Faith Hope & a whole lotta Love.
Why not head over and have a look. x


3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely stunning Lauren! Almost has a mystical feel to it. How lovely that it is near your home. I would be visiting that to take photos of regularly. Fabulous photo, the iPhone sure does take good shots xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable blue - no wonder you told us it was unedited. Hi I am in Sydney and joining in the snap it wednesday for the first time today. ( I am No. 17) mine is of a blue lake too but in Persia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohh, that is just stunning....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x