Wednesday, 2 May 2012

another baby

There was another babe born around here today.
One of the four legged kind.
The mama is a little crazy at the moment, so I'm staying behind the fence line.
I hope to get a little closer soon!

{the newest babe is the light grey one laying down while the black older calf stands over it}



Of course, I had my posse on hand, just in case I needed them.






I had our smallest home from kindy again with a fever and upset tummy today.
Days like today are best snuggled inside by the fire.
Hope your Wednesday was wonderful. Wherever you spent it. x

2 comments:

  1. some seriously beautiful clicking going on here. and all that open space makes me want to move out the road a bit further, all the more. poor rube, she's not having a good run.. hope things improve quickly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. If I simply had to choose a favourite- the first shot of your dog I love!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x