Wednesday, 15 August 2012

lost


I know, I know. It's been a while since I've been here.

June was an awful month around here. Sickness took it's hold and wouldn't let go. When I finally felt better and after I had finished caring for everyone else, I just stopped. I only planned to be on hold for a little while, but I haven't been able to find the brain space for this little place. I have been lost.

I don't feel like this place is what I want it to be. I don't feel like what I'm putting on here has enough meaning for anyone else to read except me. I'm not who I want to be at the moment.

But, I do know where I'm going, and I do want to document the journey. I may not be here all of the time, but I will be here.

2 comments:

  1. can you believe I was going to email you today to see if everything was okay? I have been thinking of you so much, but felt you needed space and quiet from everything, I didn't want to intrude. I'm so happy you're back. and I hear you. looking forward to the journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Lauren, I hope is well and the sunshine and green tea is what is keeping you going...we will be here for when you return;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x